Mitsubishi Electric Klimat Transportation Systems – a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Corp. – leader in air conditioning systems for railway transport, in order to extend its business, is looking for new figures to be included in its workforce.
If you are in line with the requirements, please send your Curriculum Vitae directly to email@example.com. Please indicate the application code in the object of the email, with explicit acceptance of the data processing according to Italian law and Community rules.
Offers will be in line with candidates’ qualifications and experience.
MEKT supports gender inclusiveness and different types of actions to respect individual differences by promoting a safe and friendly environment.
As strategic resource of the technical design department, You will be responsible for products and offers development of a multinational company producing HVAC systems for the railways market based on the refrigerant circuit and its control knowledge. In particular,
You will be in charge for:
- The overall product process (offer creation, product development, product launch, product evolution).
- Project design deliverables creation and tracking
- Customer requirement analysis and customer meetings
- Testing and validation scheduling and reporting in collaboration with test engineers
- Cost and value engineering analysis
- To coordinate the technical team resources assigned by the Technical Department Manager
- To collaborate with the Project Manager (if needed) to develop and to track the projects planning and the design tasks in your charge and in charge to the resources you assigned
- To support the others company departments about any product topic
You will report directly to the Technical Department Manager.
Qualifications and skills:
- Engineering master degree
- 5+ years of experience on HVAC products development in railways, aerospace, automotive or naval businesses
- Good Italian and English communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a flexible and changing/demanding environment with strict project timing and deadlines
- A good work ethic, positive attitude
- Ability to work managing priorities and with high level of time self-management
- Strong approach to team work working as individual contributor or in a team environment in collaboration with various groups
- Habit to work in an International contest and organization with intercultural skills, team spirit, result oriented & open minded
- Refrigerant and air treatment systems design and simulation
- Good knowledge in mechanical/electromechanical HVAC components selection and sizing
- CAD/CAE software knowledge for mechanical, electrical and thermodynamic design will be considered an added value
- Good knowledge of value engineering methodologies to support offer development & purchasing negotiation
- RAMS and DFMEA knowledge and their application in the product development process need to be demonstrated
- Ability to analyze complex customer/technical requirements and to release technical products specification