The information collected can be used in aggregate for marketing activities and for analysis of the use of the web site.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings sent from a server to a web client (a piece of information stored by the web site, visited on the computer of the surfer).
They are generally used to remember the preferences, data and navigation information of the visitors to a particular web site but do not contain personal data.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies but it is possible to change the settings of your browser to delete cookies or to prevent automatic acceptance.
The following is a series of links to guides on settings relating to the cookies of the main browsers.
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Internet Explorer: [versione mobile]: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/11696/windows-phone-7
- Micresofot Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Chrome mobile: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=it
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
- Safari [versione mobile]: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/it/help
It should be pointed out that by disabling the cookies in your browser, these settings are applied to all web sites and not only to this one.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies:
- first-party (or owner) cookies: subject to and only readable by the domain that created them;
- third-party cookies: subject to and created by domains external to that one that we are visiting.
And these can be
- session (or temporary): they are deleted when the browser is closed;
- persistent: these remain stored as files, even after closing of the browser and are deleted after a certain period of time.
Cookies and www.mekts.com
The www.mekts.com site uses several cookies of different types for various goals and purposes:
- session first-party cookie, for technical purposes and for operation of the system (e.g. during authentication, authorisation and surfing during services, which is accessed via registration);
- third-party cookie, for web statistics (performed on the basis of aggregate and anonymous data);
- third-party cookie, for Google Maps service.
Any changes to this policy will be posted in this section and will come into force at the time of publication. Continued use of the web site constitutes your acceptance of such changes.